Fee Payment Procedure through Paytm
How can I pay fee through Paytm.com?
Follow these simple steps and pay your fee through Paytm in few easy clicks :
- Go to paytm.com and on the home screen, select ’Fees’
- Under ‘Fee Payment’ option tap ‘Institute’
- Select the institute you want to pay for
- Enter your enrollment number and click ‘Proceed’
- Confirm the fee details and proceed
- Enter your login details to proceed/ Sign-up
- Pick your payment option. ‘Pay Now’ with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
- You’ll receive a payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id
Which payment modes are accepted for paying fees through Paytm?
Paytm accepts all debit cards, credit cards and net banking options for payment of all types of fees to the educational institution. Along with these options, Paytm also offers its Paytm Wallet through which the fee can be paid. Paytm accepts VISA, Mastercard, Maestro and Rupay.
What are the guidelines specific to different modes of payment?
Net Banking: For large transactions amount, net banking is the most preferred mode of payment
Debit Card/Credit Card: Kindly check with your bank with respect to your transaction limit and get the same upgraded, if required
Paytm Wallet: Ensure you wallet is upgraded (i.e. wallet limit is upgraded to Rs.1 lakh)
How to ensure a successful online transaction?
- Make sure, transaction is done where internet connectivity is high
- Kindly ensure your account has adequate balance before you begin to make any transaction
- Kindly enter correct OTP (One Time Password) and in stipulated time period
- Ensure that your working phone numbers are linked to the accounts as OTP would be sent to the registered mobile number